PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
Symphony is pleased to partner with Premiere Energy Auctions to help our clients discover the ultimate in savings and convenience on their energy bills.
ALL ABOUT PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
Premiere Energy Auctions is a full service energy consultant firm that specializes in cost savings via reverse open auctions.
- Premiere Energy's auction system allows ESCO’s to bid on your business to ensure you get the lowest rate. Simply put, we work as your agents to save you the most money possible on your energy bills.
- The cost savings program has worked successfully for over 750 of our satisfied customers.
- Depending on volume, we hope to save your 20-30% on your utility costs, but in some instances have seen savings of 40%+
- All that is required from you to start running the auction is previous months utility bills (12 months ideally), and consent to run the auction. NOTE- this is non-binding, if you are unhappy with the results you are not required to go through with the transition. However, we have a 95% close rate once the auction is run because you are able to save significant money without having to lift a finger.
- This service is free for you, we are paid via a commission from the power provider that wins the bid
List of Common Suppliers
- Direct Energy - www.directenergy.com
- ConEdison Solutions - www.conedsolutions.com
- South Jersey Energy - www.southjerseyenergy.com
- Reliant - www.reliant.com
- Hudson Energy - www.hudsonenergy.net
- Liberty Power - www.libertypowercorp.com
- FirstEnergy - www.firstenergycorp.com
- Nextera Energy - www.nexteraenergy.com
- AEP Energy - www.aep.com
- Public Power - www.ppandu.com
- Gateway Energy - www.gesc.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if there is a gas leak or a power outage am I taking a risk by switching suppliers?
Electric and natural gas distribution utilities will still deliver those supplies through their wires and pipes – and respond to emergencies, should they arise – regardless of where those supplies are purchased. Purchasing your energy supplies from a company other than your electric or gas utility is purely an economic decision; it has no impact on the reliability or safety of your service.
What makes your company more competitive than other energy Supply Companies?
Premiere Marketing is not an Energy Supply Company, we are Energy Consultants. What that means is our best interest is the same as the clients. Instead of being limited to one company’s rates we are able to shop around for the best rate out there.
If I am currently under contract should I still contact Premiere Marketing?
Yes, it is always helpful for us to be able to understand your situation early on so that when the appropriate time comes we can start to renegotiate a new contract.
Are you able to do this for multiple sites?
Premiere Marketing often works with clients that own more than one facility. We will use our years of experience to determine what is in your best interest for each different location. Our goal is to help you spend the least amount of money on your energy needs no matter where your building is located.